As amended in Chichester, on February 4, 2019.
(1) Archbishop Justin Welby to apologise for his “significant cloud” remark concerning Bishop Bell
(2) Subsequent to an apology, as in Resolution (1), Mrs Barbara Whitley, Bishop Bell’s niece, to be asked by the relevant Church authorities if she would be willing to meet with Bishop Martin
(3) Chichester Cathedral’s Dean and Chapter to restore the name of 4 Canon Lane to George Bell House
(4) Chichester Cathedral’s Dean and Chapter to permit the permanent reinstatement of Bishop Bell’s portrait and plaque in George Bell House
(5) Chichester Cathedral’s Dean to correct page 37 of the Cathedral Guide: Society and Faith
(6) The General Synod to aim to undertake a Full Debate at the earliest opportunity, regarding the serious implications arising from Lord Carlile’s Report and Chancellor Timothy Briden’s Report
All the Resolutions, after the modification of some, were passed unanimously.